The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5%
The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5% is free of artificial colours. The formula’s deep red colour is due to the high procyanidin content in Pycnogenol. After application, please wash hands and avoid product contact with light coloured fabric as it may stain.
- Anti-oxidant serum
- Contains extract from the pine bark of French maritime pine trees
- Designed to rejuvenate the skin and improve hydration and elasticity
- It can selectively bind to collagen and elastin and protect those proteins
- This helps nourish the skin from the inside out
- Apply alone or with any water-based serums
Carry out patch test before use
How to use:
- Apply alone or after water-based serums and before oils or heavier creams.
- Alternatively, mix with other treatments to significantly enhance their antioxidant capacity.Precautions:
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician
-Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
-Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know:
Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract derived from the pine bark of French maritime pine trees. It has the ability to support natural collagen and elastin—helping to protect these proteins—and nurture the skin from the inside out.