Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion is mattifying and hydrating. Specifically developed for skin producing excess sebum. A lightweight, oil-free facial moisturizer. Formulated with Monolaurin to reduce excess oil production. Blended with absorbent powders to control excess sebum. Infused with Zinc Gluconate to soothe irritation & redness.
• Comedoclastin: Modulate the sebaceous glands. Reduces and limits appearance of blemishes.
• Avene Thermal Spring Water: Provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits.
• Mattifying Powders: Help eliminate shine.
• Glycols: Hydrate skin.
The clinical efficacy of Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion has been proven under dermatological control:
- Immediately after use, the skin feels soft, purified, comfortable, not sticky.
- After 7 days of use, Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion significantly reduces excesssebum.
- 20 subjects with combination to oily skin. 2 applications per day on face for 7 days.
Avene thermal spring water (Avene Aqua). Propylene glycol. Cyclopentasiloxane. Glycerin. Cyclohexasiloxane. Polyacrylate-13. Polymethyl Methacrylate. Polyisobutene. Zinc Gluconate. Benzoic Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Cetrimonium Bromide. Dimethicone. Dimethiconol. Disodium edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glyceryl Laurate. Polysorbate 20. Pyridoxine HCL. Salicylic Acid. Sodium Hydroxide. Sorbitan Isostearate. Water (Aqua).
Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing with Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel.
Visit Our Social Page*