Bioderma Photoderm Spot Age SPF 50+
Bioderma Photoderm Spot Age SPF 50+ is more than a sunscreen. With a unique formula, that provides broad-spectrum protection, it shields your skin from UVA and UVB rays and also from infrared and visible light. But, in addition, it also contains Centella asiatica and both Vitamins C and E. These elements provide antioxidant benefits. They protect the skin from free radicals and help limit the photoaging effects on the skin. With a pleasant light texture, it is non-comedogenic, water-resistant and an excellent makeup base. It helps prevent and reduce signs of aging such as dark spots, loss of firmness and wrinkles. It is the perfect ally since it not only protects but also improves your skin.
- Provides high sun protection against UVA/UVB rays, protects from infrared and visible light,
- helps prevent and reduce signs of aging such as dark spots.
- loss of firmness and wrinkles, is a waterproof formula, non-comedogenic and an excellent makeup base.
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, silicones, sulfates.
How to use for Bioderma Photoderm Spot Age SPF 50 Plus
- Apply Bioderma Photoderm Spot-Age Gel-Cream SPF50+ to the face evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection.
- Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.