Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Ultra Soothing Balm
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume is indicated to soothe and moisturize atopic skin on the face and body and is even suitable for psoriasis. The formula acts on all problems related to eczema: PEA reduces itching, beta-sitosterol and zinc have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial action and the combination of vaseline and glycerin reinforce skin’s barrier.
This balm is suitable for use during crisis and for maintenance, helping make the crisis less frequent and improving skin condition while they last. It is formulated without any added fragrances, but has a neutral barely-there scent, contrary to most formulas without perfume that can have strong ingredients scent.
- sitosterol and PEA calm irritation, such as itching and redness, and reduce the urge to scratch;
- D.A.F patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It not only keeps the skin hydrated but also helps restore the skin barrier enhancing the protection against external aggressors;
- Lipigenium Technology™ boosts the production of lipids helping restore the skin barrier;
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ helps limit Staphylococcus aureus proliferation and colonization due to its anti-bacterial action.
How to use for Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume
- Apply Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Ultra-Soothing Balm once or twice a day onto cleansed and dry skin.
- Gently massage until fully absorbed.