Tynor Elbow Crutch Adjustable Walking Stick
Tynor Elbow Crutch is a very advanced walking aid intended to bear complete weight when one or both legs are physically challenged due to nervous disorder, fracture, illness, injury, etc. Owing to increased patient confidence, less fatigue, and trendy appearance, more and more experts prefer using elbow crutch over standard Axillary crutch.
- The polymer handle is scientifically designed for ambidextrous use. It is aesthetically extremely pleasing. Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip. It is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable.
- Adjustable height of the Elbow piece, improves load bearing, provides uniform support to elbow and improved confidence.
- Flipping Elbow grip and hook loop closures hold the elbow tightly, reduce chance of accident. Hands remain free to work.
- It is constructed from high strength aluminum alloy tubes, which are strong, durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish and perfect aesthetics.
- High performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.