Tynor Bunion Splint
Bunion Splint is designed to correct the hallux abducto valgus deformity of the big toe. When worn correctly, tightened soft tissues are elongated, the malpositioning is corrected over time. The device can also be worn as post – operative aid after bunion surgery to stabilize the corrected alignment. Dynamic Hinge action keeps the foot flexible. Use of device reduces rehab time.
- It helps in removing bunion and mal-position in toe.
- 3D cushioned pad provides high coefficient of cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- For daily use day or night.Easy to use and maintain, light weight, long functional life and durable.
- Can be easily & comfortably worn inside shoes. One Size fits all.
- Ergonomically designed, it is light in weight, can be worn with shoes, has very thin construction. Useful, both as a device for day and night. Easy to clean and keep. One size fits nearly every size.
- The splint is contoured, rigid and robust anatomically. It is molded with a strong polymer of high quality. The dynamic action of the hinge enables walking; the riveted metal hinge joint is very durable.
- 3D Cushion Pad is made of polyethylene foam of high quality. It is highly ventilated and washable, providing good cushioning and enhanced comfort.
- Tapes and fasteners of high quality are designed for prolonged use. Touch and feel soft, they are easy to wear and remove.