Cerave Baby Moisturising Lotion
formulas that are free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s delicate skin barrier1. Experts also agree that it’s equally as important that the ingredients in their daily baby lotion can help support the barrier. Pediatric dermatologists say that ceramides are an important component of any baby lotion since this ingredient can help maintain the skin barrier2. Using a fragrance-free and paraben-free baby lotion with ceramides, niacinamide and vitamin E every day, both after bath time and before bedtime, is key for hydrating baby’s skin while maintaining its thinner3, delicate skin barrier.
How to use
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of eye contact, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists to be gentle on baby’s delicate skin while helping to maintain baby’s protective skin barrier
- Lightweight, non-greasy baby lotion formula
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture all day
- Vitamin E: Provides soothing and moisturizing benefits