Bioderma ABCDerm Babysquam Moisturize Cream
ABCDerm Babysquam Moisturize Cream is a specific treatment for cradle cap. Its hydrating formula not only soothes the skin but also helps remove dry scales that are still adhering to the skin. With Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, and Shea Butter it hydrates, nourishes and also protects the skin. And with a Malic Acid Ester, it helps gently remove dry scales that are still adhering to the skin. With a creamy formula, suitable for both face and scalp it can immediately hydrate the skin. This helps reduce symptoms of discomfort such as itching and redness and remove, day after day, cradle cap scales.
How to use
- Apply Bioderma ABCDerm Baby Squam Cradle Cap Keratoregulating Cream directly onto the affected area once a day.
- Gently massage and leave to act for 30 minutes.
- Proceed to the bath and wash the hair with a mild shampoo such as Bioderma ABCDerm Shampooing Gentle Shampoo.
- Galactoarabinan helps hydrate the skin and also enhance the Malic Acid Ester keratolytic action.
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It helps keep the skin hydrated and also shielded from external aggressors.
- Malic Acid Ester helps remove dry scales that are still adhering to the skin.
- Shea Butter can not only deeply nourish the skin but also help regenerate and soothe. It leads to a healthier skin barrier and comforts the skin.